Little House on the Whole30 Prairie

kirkor

18 hours ago, kirkor said:

Well, so that's another Whole30 in the bag. Some wrap-up notes:

<snip>

Never did end up using the crock pot.

The soft sound of lonely Karen the Krock Pot crying fades into....  

CREDITS

LHOP Closing Theme :lol: 

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/4/2018 at 11:44 PM, Laurie said:

Kirkor

You always do the most incredible, creative W30s and are always successful.  You have a big following.  Looking forward to following your next Kirkor W30.  Do you maintain your weight within a few pounds?  Do you ever deviate far from the w30 or have you established your own Food Freedom?

Whoops, sorry, forgot to reply to this earlier. Thanks for the kind words!

re: weight, ya, I'm pretty weight stable.  I'm pretty trim and stay active most of the time, so nothing really has a chance to change.

re: W30/Food Freedom ... I can get pretty far from Whole30 with dairy, sugar, and alcohol.  I typically am low carb year-round, but I joke with people that "I said I EAT low carb, I didn't say anything about DRINKING" :lol: but really though once you've been around W30 for a while, the principles are never really far from your thoughts and menus.
I'm gluten free permanently (by choice, not medical need).  Soy and carageenan I consciously avoid with label reading but don't quiz waiters and I'll eat the ranch dressing that restaurants serve (for example).

At this point my themed W30s are probably 75% for other people to learn from and 25% for myself to have a little reset.

Archived