Starting the 8th

Sharon Felten

Hello there, I am just introducing myself to this program. My work is in my own business called Beautiful Cookie Co. I have taken my art to cookies. Could I have possibly picked a more difficult profession for myself. I love sugar....no surprise here. But there is something else that my world has been about and that is going alternative as far as my health goes.  I love juicing and deep tissue cleansing, that is how I have kept my health on a pretty good level, I guess living in the land of flour and sugar that is a good thing. I am really quite the dichotomy :/ I have had tough issues in  family upsets and unfortunately in that I used my sugar as a comfort food. So with that here I am ready to clean it up. Thank-you for listening and for your support.

sugar definitely my addition !!!

4 hours ago, Sharon Felten said:

Hello there, I am just introducing myself to this program. My work is in my own business called Beautiful Cookie Co. I have taken my art to cookies. Could I have possibly picked a more difficult profession for myself. I love sugar....no surprise here. But there is something else that my world has been about and that is going alternative as far as my health goes.  I love juicing and deep tissue cleansing, that is how I have kept my health on a pretty good level, I guess living in the land of flour and sugar that is a good thing. I am really quite the dichotomy :/ I have had tough issues in  family upsets and unfortunately in that I used my sugar as a comfort food. So with that here I am ready to clean it up. Thank-you for listening and for your support.

Archived