Anxiety before bed?

Mags042

Question: my husband and I started January 2 so on day 5! We love it and notice a difference already! The whole family is doing it! 4 kids and ourselves! At night my husband and I notice anxiety before bed? We have tried all different things to try and calm down, ie: working out, reading, tv, tea, etc but nothing seems to help? I literally felt like a drug addict coming off dugs day 3 and 4. Hoping this too shall pass? Any help? 

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Mags042 said:

Question: my husband and I started January 2 so on day 5! We love it and notice a difference already! The whole family is doing it! 4 kids and ourselves! At night my husband and I notice anxiety before bed? We have tried all different things to try and calm down, ie: working out, reading, tv, tea, etc but nothing seems to help? I literally felt like a drug addict coming off dugs day 3 and 4. Hoping this too shall pass? Any help? 

Can't say I"ve heard this before but it's definitely possible... depending on what you were used to, it could be anxiety that you didn't 'get' to the things that your brain thinks you want... You could try taking Natural Calm, a magnesium supplement.. or soaking in an epsom salt (also magnesium) bath and see if that helps... the unflavored natural calm is compliant.

Archived