I need sugar!

Jenner

Day 5 for me today. I finished lunch a little over an hour ago and I still feel full from it. I just need something sweet! I need sugar lol! I know this is a craving. It’s a gloomy, rainy day here. All the chores are done. Chilling on the sofa watching the game and I just want something sweet! I’m drinking water like crazy. I got a book to read. Browsing these forums. And I need sugar!! Fighting through a sugar craving is not fun!! 

@Jenner good for you for recognizing that this is a craving and posting on the forum instead! I think that’s a huge step and I hope it helps you past your craving.

For what it’s worth, on my first Whole30 I def would have caved and had some compliant fruit- no shame! I think I would’ve gone crazy had I not, and I did, eventually, tame my sugar dragon, but it prob took all month and beyond.

On this W30, I’m paying more attention and actively trying not to feed sugar cravings with even compliant options. I think it’s helping even more and my cravings are disappearing faster this time. 

Just my experience, fwiw, hope you make it through your craving, good luck!

Archived