Suggestion: Making it Easier to get to New posts

I don't know if this has been posted before (I didn't see it, at least) but it would be great if the posts within a thread were arranged in backward chronological order, so that if I post something, it's at the top of that thread and not 5 pages in. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ceerock said:

I don't know if this has been posted before (I didn't see it, at least) but it would be great if the posts within a thread were arranged in backward chronological order, so that if I post something, it's at the top of that thread and not 5 pages in. 

That would make the conversation backwards to read wouldn't it?  Like you'd be reading answers to questions you hadn't read yet?  I don't know of many forums that are sequenced back to front... 

• Moderators

It isnt exactly what you're talking about, and you may have already figured this out, but when you're looking at the list of topics in the forum, there will be a dot or a star to the left of ones that have content you haven't read yet. The star just means you've posted in that topic. If you click that dot or star, rather than the title of the thread, it'll take you to the first unread post, so you don't have to scroll through them all to get to where you left off.

Archived