Deli Meat in Vancouver, Canada area?

DeeBee

Just wondering if anyone in the lower mainland area has found compliant deli meat?  I've tried Superstore and Costco so far with no luck.  Just looking for some quick lunch or snack options for those in a pinch times.  Thanks for your help!

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, DeeBee said:

Just wondering if anyone in the lower mainland area has found compliant deli meat?  I've tried Superstore and Costco so far with no luck.  Just looking for some quick lunch or snack options for those in a pinch times.  Thanks for your help!

There's a place called Killarney Market over on 54th and Elliott sells compliant procuitto and their own roasted roast beef... The deli manager's name is Felix and he'll help you find anything else he has that works... double check both as per our recommendations before you buy just in case they changed (and I"m not on Whole30 right now, so I don't ask everytime).

• 2 months later...

Hi DeeBee, I am starting after Easter and also live in Vancouver/ Lower Mainland.  Have you been able to confirm if Killarney Market has compliant Deli meats?  Any other suggestions where I can get no-sugar, no-nitrate bacon and other finds in this area and other sources?  Thank you!

Archived