3-4 Day Work Trip - Denver Airport

Sandry

I know there has been a recent post about denver, but seeing as I'm not going to be anywhere near downtown I hope this is ok.

I'm going to be in Denver working at the airport for 3-4 days, it will either be during the 3rd or 4th week.  I won't have a car so dinner needs to be either in the airport or walkable from my hotel room (Gateway park). I know I can eat at Ted's Montana Grill for dinner one night, but I'm struggling with breakfasts and lunches. I have to eat those at the airport and I won't have access to a kitchen or a refrigerator.  I'm not sure what I can buy to eat at DIA.   I don't eat eggs and I can't eat avocado (allergic).

I'm struggling and stressing about food as it is, let along anticipating this issue in 2-3 weeks.  

Has anyone been able to find anything at the airport to eat?

1 hour ago, kirkor said:

Does the hotel have an ice machine?

Can you use Lyft?

Likely on the ice machine.  As for lyft, maybe once for dinner. The airport is too far away from anything to have time to lyft/uber to lunch. :/

Is there a Chipotle in the airport? Their pork is compliant and you can get a bowl of lettuce, pork, etc, salsa, etc. ! Most places have a build your own salad just omit dressing and add olive oil. Take a can of tuna or can of salmon. A good steakhouse would be willing to cook without butter. http://www.realfoodwithdana.com/whole30-restaurant-survival-guide/

Archived