Which wich?

Sandry

I've read several Whole30 blogs with daily food records that said they had a Bowlwich with Turkey/Club/etc and lots of veggies (no dressing) for lunch.  I can't find any info other allergy and calories on the Whichwich website though.  I doubt an employee would know.  I searched these forums and couldn't find anything about the restaurant.   Any ideas what all is compliant there?  I don't eat eggs and can't eat avocado (allergic).

18 minutes ago, Sandry said:

with Turkey/Club/etc

I would be extremely shocked if their deli meat was compliant.  It's really difficult to find even for a person searching across multiple grocery stores and the likelihood of a chain fast food place having it is very rare.  Best bet would be to contact the company directly to get an ingredient statement.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Sandry said:

I've read several Whole30 blogs with daily food records that said they had a Bowlwich with Turkey/Club/etc and lots of veggies (no dressing) for lunch.  I can't find any info other allergy and calories on the Whichwich website though.  I doubt an employee would know.  I searched these forums and couldn't find anything about the restaurant.   Any ideas what all is compliant there?  I don't eat eggs and can't eat avocado (allergic).

Like @kirkor said, you need to contact the company but honestly the employees SHOULD know what is in the food they're serving or at the very least be able to show you the package that they get the food out of... or a manager would know but no restaurant is going to be serving food and have no one in the establishment have knowledge of what's in the food.

Archived