Day 9 - Mentally Exhausted

audeich

Hi all!

I lead a relatively healthy lifestyle, enjoying booze and bread reasonably. I incorporate W30 meals on a regular basis and I am active. I am a big believer in the W30!
I am on Day 9 of my 2nd W30, and I LOVE to cook, love to eat healthy, and also haven't really struggled with cravings. My struggles have been mood and energy.

I definitely had my 'Day 4' emotional meltdown (my poor boyfriend), and I've been a bit crankier than usual, and tired. It's seem pretty consistent the last 5 days or so.

My biggest thing I'm struggling with is feeling completely Mentally TIRED. I'm mentally EXHAUSTED. I want to curl up under the covers for the next 5 days.

Usually I am so bubbly and energetic and work, and I just want to turn my brain off more than ever.

Has anyone else experienced mental fatigue for this much of the beginning of their W30? Help!

Audrey

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, audeich said:

Hi all!

I lead a relatively healthy lifestyle, enjoying booze and bread reasonably. I incorporate W30 meals on a regular basis and I am active. I am a big believer in the W30!
I am on Day 9 of my 2nd W30, and I LOVE to cook, love to eat healthy, and also haven't really struggled with cravings. My struggles have been mood and energy.

I definitely had my 'Day 4' emotional meltdown (my poor boyfriend), and I've been a bit crankier than usual, and tired. It's seem pretty consistent the last 5 days or so.

My biggest thing I'm struggling with is feeling completely Mentally TIRED. I'm mentally EXHAUSTED. I want to curl up under the covers for the next 5 days.

Usually I am so bubbly and energetic and work, and I just want to turn my brain off more than ever.

Has anyone else experienced mental fatigue for this much of the beginning of their W30? Help!

Audrey

Mental fatigue can actually be caused by under-eating.  Are all your meals matching the template?  Are you salting your food and drinking 1/2oz of water per pound of bodyweight?  Did you have a Christmas to Remember food wise and now you're coming down off it and experiencing detox?

Hey @audeich! I'm doing a Round 2 for January also and I know the crankies! I wrote up the meals for the last several days and discovered I wasn't doing myself any favors with M2. Not enough (or no) protein, or just not enough food. Yesterday went much better when I stuck more fully to the template - which I knew inside and out and was still not eating as closely as I thought! Examine your meals perhaps, but also know that stress is rough.

And perhaps there some other things in your life right now that are also a bit mentally taxing? The combination of W30 and those things might be subconsciously stressing you and wiping you out. Do you have some days in the next week that you can recharge? Take some time for yourself, do something low key and enjoyable - binge your favorite show, go for a quiet walk by yourself, take your best friend and go to one of those paint your own pottery places (these are 3 things I would love to do, lol) - whatever your relaxed, slowed down things are, do them. 

Feel better!

Archived