Breastfeeding...very nervous about W30

I'm currently breastfeeding our 4 month old and I pump during the day while I'm at work. My appetite is significant right now and I am hungry all of the time. I'm considering doing a Whole30 in February but I am very nervous about being hungry. I attempted a Whole30 before becoming pregnant and made it to Day 17, seeing huge benefits, so I'm confident I can make it through this time because I know it works. However, I remember feeling hungry the first week, legitimate hungry and that was without nursing/pumping. My current appetite is already exhausting because I feel like I am constantly eating, that I am nervous it will be much worse. 

I guess what I am looking for here is some positive stories and any super dense/filling meal snack ideas.

• Administrators

Have you had a look around this section of the forum? We give the same info to all people who are breastfeeding. Eat 4 full meals a day, keep your fat intake high, eat starchy veggies often, drink lots of water. Fat is going to be your friend here as well as lots of food overall. Don't skimp!  

Archived