esull16

Oops...

So I JUST realized that I never stopped taking my vitamins during Whole 30. Old habits die hard, I guess. 

I’m on Day 15 and have already experienced major results. Is my mistake going to cost me the reintroduction period? (Finding out what allergies I have)

2 hours ago, esull16 said:

So I JUST realized that I never stopped taking my vitamins during Whole 30. Old habits die hard, I guess. 

I’m on Day 15 and have already experienced major results. Is my mistake going to cost me the reintroduction period? (Finding out what allergies I have)

We have no idea what is in your vitamins that might be of concern to you.  If it's soy, dairy or grains then yes, this could be quite problematic.  If it's glycerin in the coating, then that should not affect any allergy experimentation.

Okay ya, I'm not going to go and look up all those items to determine if they're sneaky or medical words for soy or dairy etc... You definitely probably don't need these if you're eating a wide variety of veggies and proteins and fats... but the maltodextrin would make it technically non compliant for the program as that is sugars.