Day9 and my herbal tea has Stevie leaf!? :(

Sunseeker

I'm on day 9 and have been super dedicated and compliant. I have the luxury of working from home so I've been able to make all our meals, dressings, clarified butter... you name it, from scratch and really enjoy it! I'm not the person that had to give up soda or juice or sugar in my coffee because it hasn't been in my routine for years! And I've  been a label reader for at least 15 years. My point, I'm upset with myself for being so naive about stevia leaf! I'm 47 and can barely see some labels so while shopping for my herbal tea and not having 'readers' I just read the big box of ingredients. It never occurred to me about stevia leaf?? Do I  need to tag on days? I'm planning to do the reintroduction part of the program. Do I need to 'start over'? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Sunseeker said:

I'm on day 9 and have been super dedicated and compliant. I have the luxury of working from home so I've been able to make all our meals, dressings, clarified butter... you name it, from scratch and really enjoy it! I'm not the person that had to give up soda or juice or sugar in my coffee because it hasn't been in my routine for years! And I've  been a label reader for at least 15 years. My point, I'm upset with myself for being so naive about stevia leaf! I'm 47 and can barely see some labels so while shopping for my herbal tea and not having 'readers' I just read the big box of ingredients. It never occurred to me about stevia leaf?? Do I  need to tag on days? I'm planning to do the reintroduction part of the program. Do I need to 'start over'? 

Oh bummer!  Read the article linked in my signature below called 'Do I need to start over'  and decide if you want to start over or not... 

Archived