Bathroom Issues?

cink

Hi all, I am new to Whole30 and on day 13.  I consider myself a fairly healthy eater and I exercise but always felt I could do better and recently have struggled with fatigue and gas/bloating as well as just general stomach discomfort.  Because of this I decided to give whole30 a try.  I am amazed to see how much more sugar I ate than I thought!  At day 13 I feel really good, fewer stomach issues and not bloated at all really:-). Question is I hardly ever go to the bathroom...no 2 is non existent!  I used to go like clock work every morning but no more.  I have followed the rules to a tee and eat a good variety of meats, fruits and veggies.  I am not uncomfortable and don't feel constipated I just don't go and don't really seem to be hungry.  I eat anyway because my family seems to be starving all the time lol but it is a bit concerning that I don't go...is that a problem?  Thx

• Moderators
7 hours ago, cink said:

Hi all, I am new to Whole30 and on day 13.  I consider myself a fairly healthy eater and I exercise but always felt I could do better and recently have struggled with fatigue and gas/bloating as well as just general stomach discomfort.  Because of this I decided to give whole30 a try.  I am amazed to see how much more sugar I ate than I thought!  At day 13 I feel really good, fewer stomach issues and not bloated at all really:-). Question is I hardly ever go to the bathroom...no 2 is non existent!  I used to go like clock work every morning but no more.  I have followed the rules to a tee and eat a good variety of meats, fruits and veggies.  I am not uncomfortable and don't feel constipated I just don't go and don't really seem to be hungry.  I eat anyway because my family seems to be starving all the time lol but it is a bit concerning that I don't go...is that a problem?  Thx

I assume 'non existant' is a figure of speech?  Either that or yes, the answer to whether or not you EVER have a bowel movement is 'yes, that's a problem'.  Usually poeple who are having fewer or much smaller bm's are undereating so if you would like to give us a run down on what you've been eating at meals including specific portion sizes, veggies, fruit, protein and fat, we can take a look and see if anything stand out but I have to tell you that if this is concerning to you, please see a doctor.. no one here is a medical professional and not ever having a bm is problematic so if that's actually the case, then you need to see a doctor.

Archived