COLD -- I can't get/stay warm!

cr89

I am on day 14 and I am cold. I started feeling cold around day 10. Here's some thoughts on this situation A) I have never really been cold before...I'm have always been more likely to be hot all the time than to be cold, B ) I know I am not supposed to weigh myself through the process but on Day 10 curiosity got the best of me and I am/was down 6.4lbs is that enough weight loss to lose body heat? C) I live in SD and I realize that it has been VERY cold lately but I have had to layer more than I even have before. Yesterday I bought cuddle duds and wool blend socks. The classroom I work in says it's 72degrees, I am wearing cuddle dud leggings, jeans, a cami, cuddle dud shirt, a long sleeved shirt, wool blend socks and Bear Paw boots and I am still quite cold. 

Anyone else experiencing (or has experienced) body temperature dysregulation? I mean if this is what being a smaller weight means than I will try to learn to adjust but I am curious if this is typical or if I am unique! Haha!

I'm on day 17 and have been feeling the SAME way! I've always been more "hot blooded" than cold... but now (granted, I live in New England and it's been a coooold winter) I can't quite stay warm. I also weighed myself and have lost 6lbs as well. I'm not sure if it's "normal" but you're definitely not alone in suddenly feeling cold. 

Thank you Robin! I was beginning to think I was going crazy! I bought an electric blanket and that's been the biggest help! I'm glad I work mostly at a desk so I can stay warm all day at work! Haha! Why do we live where it's so cold?! 

I am eating plenty. I am almost never hungry and when I am I have a compliant snack. I am following the meal template and leave each meal satiated and most of the time feel satiated until the next meal. To be honest, I am eating more at  many of my meals now than I was before W30. 

Archived