Gas and lack of hunger?

Hello,

So I'm on day 7 of my whole 30. I started getting gas on day 6 and I was wondering if that was normal?

I also had to force myself to eat dinner tonight. For some reason I've stopped becoming hungry early in the morning and later in the evening, is this normal?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, nub_nugget said:

Hello,

So I'm on day 7 of my whole 30. I started getting gas on day 6 and I was wondering if that was normal?

I also had to force myself to eat dinner tonight. For some reason I've stopped becoming hungry early in the morning and later in the evening, is this normal?

Hard to say if gas is normal without knowing what you've been eating but lots of raw veggies, salad greens, cruciferous veggies, brasicas, carbonated water, nuts and nut butters can all be contributors to gas and bloat so if you're eating a lot of those, then that could be it.

As far as the hunger, yes, this happens... just plate up a template meal every 4-5 hours and eat evenly from it.  Not being hungry for breakfast is a hormonal imbalance that is only fixed bu continuing to plate and eat a template breakfast ideally within an hour of waking.  Not sure about the 'later evening'... how late are we talking?  Depending on what time you're talking about it coudl be because your body automatically starts shutting off processes in preparation for sleep so it could be that but again, without knowing what you've been eating and portion sizes, meal times etc... it's hard to say.  If you'd like to share more detail, we can have a look.

Archived