Hot dogs???

PhoenixH

I plan to start Whole30 on Monday.  I've been getting rid of the stuff in my pantry and fridge that aren't on the plan.  But I have a package of hotdogs.  They're not even high quality hot dogs, but I don't have a whole lot of money, so I'm wondering if hot dogs or lunch meat is okay.  Can you help?

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, PhoenixH said:

I plan to start Whole30 on Monday.  I've been getting rid of the stuff in my pantry and fridge that aren't on the plan.  But I have a package of hotdogs.  They're not even high quality hot dogs, but I don't have a whole lot of money, so I'm wondering if hot dogs or lunch meat is okay.  Can you help?

Don't throw them out, you can freeze them for later use but if they're not high quality then even without seeing the ingredients I can tell you they're probably not okay... sorry :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Applegate organic or natural beef hot dogs helped me on my whole 30.  If I need a quick meal and I don't have any leftovers, they are a my go to meal.  Takes only a few minutes to cook.  I'll usually have them with a small baked potato and any green veggie I might have or perhaps an apple with almond butter.  Good luck on your WH30!

Archived