R1D19 moody, not seeing results, all the GAS! Eating too much?

First Whole30, Day 19.  No slip ups. I had maybe a day the first week with a tiny headache, I was prepared to start. My eating has always been pretty healthy. I didn’t eat out hardly ever. I’m 5’5”-140lbs My body has been through 6 full-term pregnancies. My body seems to like hanging out at this weight. I started this Whole30 to slay my sugar dragon and finally shed this extra belly and arm weight. While the cravings for sugar have gone way down, I feel like I am gaining weight. (Haven’t weighed myself) I did, however take progress photos. I have been super gassy. I get 9 hrs of sleep most nights. I haven’t changed my activity level which is pretty low. I move a lot as in taking care of 6 kids, (household stuff) rarely watch tv, but as for deliberate exercise, zero for the last 6 months. I didn’t want to add exercise since I wasn’t doing it before. I just wanted to see what changing my diet would offer. I’ve been super chill about this yet excited to see results. (Which is why I took progress pics and immediately felt down) Maybe I’m eating too much? I tend to eat a huge breakfast which is nearly the same everyday. Lunch and dinner vary but we eat sweet potatoes and white potatoes a lot. 

Breakfast- 2-3 eggs, roasted sweet potatoes, white potatoes, onion, brussel sprouts cooked in a generous amount of olive oil. If I were to guess, the amount would be 1 1/2 -2 cups of veggies? It fills a dinner plate. 1/2 avocado and 1/4 c fresh salsa. 

Lunch- (stir fry in olive oil) 2 cups cabbage, onion, 1 chicken thigh, 1 cup sugar snap peas, 1 cutie orange.

Dinner- 3-4 oz steak, onion, bell pepper over a plate of spinach with tomatoes and 1/2 avocado. 

61DECDAB-1E18-4AE3-89B6-F202566FCF89.jpeg

Archived