Starting week 3 and bored with breakfast

Trinigal59

Hi out there in Whole30 Land,  I started my 3rd week on the Whole 30 yesterday and I have to say that I am bored with breakfast.  The first week I made the egg muffins so that I could take them with me to work.  I leave very early and don't have much time to cook breakfast.  Though I like eggs, I don't like eating them without bread.  But I pushed through and keep trying.  But by yesterday, I was just tired of eggs and veggies for breakfast.  I've realized that the thing I miss the most is not sweets (which I was expecting) but bread.  Does anyone else have this issue.  Breakfast used to be my favorite meal of the day.  Now I''m dreading it.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Trinigal59 said:

Hi out there in Whole30 Land,  I started my 3rd week on the Whole 30 yesterday and I have to say that I am bored with breakfast.  The first week I made the egg muffins so that I could take them with me to work.  I leave very early and don't have much time to cook breakfast.  Though I like eggs, I don't like eating them without bread.  But I pushed through and keep trying.  But by yesterday, I was just tired of eggs and veggies for breakfast.  I've realized that the thing I miss the most is not sweets (which I was expecting) but bread.  Does anyone else have this issue.  Breakfast used to be my favorite meal of the day.  Now I''m dreading it.

Whole30 Land has LOTS of discussions on this... google 'whole30 egg free breakfast'  or even just 'whole30 breakfast' and you'll find loads and loads of discussion, recipes, ideas and commiseration :)

On 1/22/2018 at 8:48 PM, SugarcubeOD said:

Whole30 Land has LOTS of discussions on this... google 'whole30 egg free breakfast'  or even just 'whole30 breakfast' and you'll find loads and loads of discussion, recipes, ideas and commiseration :)

@Trinigal59 try doing dinner for breakfast. I do that all the time. 

Archived