Cooking brain fart...

MPGT

Ugh.  I am on Day 10 of Whole30.  Doing well.  However,  tonight I stupidly cooked my complaint sausage (yay!) In the same water/pan as non compliant kielbasa (dumb dumb) the concerning ingredients in non compliant are dextrose/corn syrup.  Ugh.  Do I really have to start over??? If so, I will likely just quit at this point as i really don't feel much better and can't even go out without feeling tricked.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, MPGT said:

Ugh.  I am on Day 10 of Whole30.  Doing well.  However,  tonight I stupidly cooked my complaint sausage (yay!) In the same water/pan as non compliant kielbasa (dumb dumb) the concerning ingredients in non compliant are dextrose/corn syrup.  Ugh.  Do I really have to start over??? If so, I will likely just quit at this point as i really don't feel much better and can't even go out without feeling tricked.

I don't think that's worthy of restarting personally but we do have an article linked in my signature below where you can decide for yourself.  It's titled 'Do I really need to start over'.  It's definitely your choice if you start over or not and even if you decide to stop doing the program.  Please remember you're on Day 10 and that's a not a lot of time to give the program to start helping you feel better depending on what your motivation was to start the program in the first place.

Eating out can be tricky.

Sugarcube, thank you.  Sorry for the grumpiness :-) You're right day 10 is NOT a long time for changes.  Don't they also say 10/11 are some of the tough days? :-) I appreciate your patient response (and feeling I don't need to start over!!) 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MPGT said:

Sugarcube, thank you.  Sorry for the grumpiness :-) You're right day 10 is NOT a long time for changes.  Don't they also say 10/11 are some of the tough days? :-) I appreciate your patient response (and feeling I don't need to start over!!) 

Yeah, day 10 is the day most people quit so don't be a statistic ;). You can do it!

Archived