Is anyone starting a round of Whole30 tomorrow?

Daliazmama

Day 17, I've definitely hit my groove, but still fighting a cold! It's gotten a lot easier, but I am definitely having crazy, insane, cravings. I see a croissant and I start drooling, and I'm really really missing my milk in my coffee. Sorry if I'm making you guys crazy mentioning these things. But I actually forgot what day it was yesterday so I'm not thinking I just can't get through it anymore. Planning is SOOOO key, though, right!

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, CaroHarNord said:

Day 17, I've definitely hit my groove, but still fighting a cold! It's gotten a lot easier, but I am definitely having crazy, insane, cravings. I see a croissant and I start drooling, and I'm really really missing my milk in my coffee. Sorry if I'm making you guys crazy mentioning these things. But I actually forgot what day it was yesterday so I'm not thinking I just can't get through it anymore. Planning is SOOOO key, though, right!

The nutpods have been a great addition to my coffee.  I was using coconut milk or cream, but, it didn't give the flavor I wanted.  I still want a little sweetner in my coffee, but, this has been the best substitute.  I was able to order some from Amazon, then found them in my local grocery store.  Since I'm not using sugar, my coffee consumption is down to one cup a day.  Later in the day, I will have some herbal tea.  The hardest challenge was finding flavored coffees with natural flavors.  Finally found a couple of Starbucks varieties.

Archived