First Whole 30 started today Feb.1st- nervous!!!

ShellC104

Hello everyone, 

Started my first W30 today and very nervous! Hoping to find someone to do this journey with, not quite sure how that works though! 

I have a really big sweet tooth and I love to snack so it's going to be a challenge but I'm going to do this!!! 

:)

Day 1 went well! Pretty hungry all day, I'm so used to having carbs!

I'm a little worried about tonight when I go home, my husband is working tonight so I will be alone all night, which is usually when I snack the most! But I've got this, and so do you ladies too!

Thank you for the words of encouragement :) 

4 hours ago, ShellC104 said:

Day 1 went well! Pretty hungry all day, I'm so used to having carbs!

I'm a little worried about tonight when I go home, my husband is working tonight so I will be alone all night, which is usually when I snack the most! But I've got this, and so do you ladies too!

Thank you for the words of encouragement :) 

You TOTALLY got this!!

Just started on Feb. 1st too! First timer here and totally guilty of being a slave to the sugar dragon and late night munchies Ready to kick these cravings to the curb! 

If you are feeling hungry try eating more protein and fat (olives, avo, coconut) with each meal. It is easy to think that the cooking fat is enough but in fact it isn't. 

If you can give your body more of these things you may find your hunger diminishes. But I find it relates a lot to my stress levels and my hormonal cycle as well. 

Most of all, be kind to yourself you are doing great!

Hadley

Archived