Hot Flashes

Venn

My hot flashes are out of control! not taking anything at all. My one Doc. recommended Hot Flash Eliminator, and John Lee MD, ProgesterAll, Natural Balancing Cream. Please let me know if I can take these? Not sleeping at all! 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Venn said:

My hot flashes are out of control! not taking anything at all. My one Doc. recommended Hot Flash Eliminator, and John Lee MD, ProgesterAll, Natural Balancing Cream. Please let me know if I can take these? Not sleeping at all! 

First, I changed your title to reflect the subject of your post so that people who are looking for the same topic can find it and it can help people help you out. (I noticed your Can I have topic was also your name as the subject so in future, a subject line that indicates what the thread is about is usually better).

Second, the cream if it's topical is of no concern to Whole30 so go ahead with any topical medications.  As far as the rest, if it's doctor recommended or prescribed then doctor's orders trump whole30.  If it's just a suggestion and these items are over the counter items that he said you may or may not want to try and the choice is up to you, then you'd have to look at the ingredients on the items you'd ingest and see whether they comply with the rules.  Should they not, then the official answer is no, but you're an adult so you get to decide.

Thanks for your help. This was a suggestion and over the counter. This is the ingredients are, Active ingred. naturel flowers essence, fagus sylvatico, helianthemun nummularium, omithogaium umbellatum, solix vitelina. in active ingred. water base, alcohol as a preservative. I'm sorry for the computer miss ups not very good at it.

Again, thank you.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Venn said:

Thanks for your help. This was a suggestion and over the counter. This is the ingredients are, Active ingred. naturel flowers essence, fagus sylvatico, helianthemun nummularium, omithogaium umbellatum, solix vitelina. in active ingred. water base, alcohol as a preservative. I'm sorry for the computer miss ups not very good at it.

Again, thank you.

Okay so I'm not sure if this is for a cream or pill... the alcohol would make a pill non compliant but again, this is your decision to make.  The rest I don't know what they are - if you don't, google them and see if they are a grain, dairy, sugar, soy, sulphite or alcohol.

Archived