meal subscription plan

Anna BCH

• Administrators

Not sure. Check out the Whole30 Approved page for all their partners. Beyond that maybe just do a bit of googling? It's hard for us to keep up with everything that is offered out there. Be warned though, it's going to take some due diligence on your part because there are a LOT of people using the Whole30 term illegally. 

• 5 months later...

I used to use something called Territory Foods and am thinking about using them again.  They are only available in a couple of large metro areas, but the food is made fresh twice weekly by local chefs using local ingredients. They allow you to customize your plan to almost any sort of diet (Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Vegetarian, etc...) and you pick up from local gyms or pay an extra bit to have it shipped to you.  It's kind of pricey (minimum of $10 per meal), but the food was delicious and the only "prep" for me was microwaving the food. 

ETA: They also list all ingredients on each container and website, and I would say it'd be important to double check that it is actually Whole30 before consuming/ordering any particular meal. My favorite from them is Whole30 though (Pistachio crusted tuna cakes with fennel apple slaw) so bonus! Also, I always get the boost size and find it plenty large enough to serve as a meal

Archived