Anyone else interested in an extended Whole30?

KTH1010

Hello everyone!

So I finished my third whole30 on January 30th and I'm already deep in the land of food with no brakes. The details don't really matter much; the bottom line is I really want to do an extended round, maybe starting in the next week or 2. Whole60? I might start with that and see if I want to continue.

Anyone else want to join me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  I'm planning on going longer than the 30 days too.  This is my second Whole30 (did it for January of 2015). I've been on since Feb. 1st and sticking to it.  I have some health problems that are sapping my energy bigtime, so I'm hoping the plan will help me get past that.  I'm almost 64 years old and I feel like I'm 150!  I would like to stay on the program indefinitely, if I can swing it.

Day 18 today and going well.  I was just reading the testimonials and came across a very entertaining account by a lady who had health problems and did a whole 100 with excellent results.  That sounds about perfect, so that is my new goal.  It'll take me into early May, just in time to be good to go for spring.  I'm a horse nut, but because of not feeling well for so long, actually contemplated giving up riding this year.  That breaks my heart and also scares me, because I'm pretty sure if I skip a year, I'll never ride again.  I need this to work!!  And I know it will have to go far beyond 30 days to get a handle on my long term health, so here goes.....

I agree about delaying the reintroduction....why reintroduce garbage that we don't need and shouldn't eat??

• 2 weeks later...

Day 30, and I doing well.  Usually I feel somewhat sick in the mornings until about noon, but this morning I actually feel ok and have some energy!  I'm using it to get some prep done.  I really, really, really hope this is the start of feeling better!  :rolleyes:

Archived