Day 31 - Amazing results!

Villanovagrad

It’s Day 31 and I am absolutely floored by my results! 

Day 1 measurements:

191.4 lbs

Waist: 35” 

Hips: 44”

Day 31 measurements:

179.0 lbs

Waist: 31”

Hips: 41

Honestly I knew I lost weight but I would have never imagine 12.4 lbs in 30 days!! (For reference I am 5’ 7”) 

I definitely had some advantages helping me - I am allergic to tree nuts so snacking on nuts and any emergency type bars were out of the question for me. I almost never snacked and kept up with my healthy fats which I think helped a lot. 

I worked out about 7 times throughout the 30 days - after the first week hump I worked out for the next two weeks (3 & 4 times a week for about 45 min). The last week was super busy and I was getting sick so I was slacking. I can only imagine how much more I would have lost! 

I am absolutely amazed by my results, not just weight loss but my energy, mood and the sleep is awesome. I will definitely be continuing my journey! 

That is amazing! Those inches lost are fantastic! Congrats! Now it's a week later, how's it going? I finished on Jan 30 but am still eating almost all whole30...some reintros and a couple of beers...I am nervous about slipping back into old habits (nightly beer or wine, ice cream or something else 4-5 times a week, snacking at work) but I think knowing I can go back to eating like this and it isn't *that* hard is reassuring.

Archived