Blood Work is Better!

GraceMelodie

I had a blood test done by my doctor 2 weeks into my first Whole30 and then another blood test done 2 weeks after I had completed my Whole30.  In the first blood test my white blood count was low which meant I had some sort of chronic infection.  My doctor was concerned so she ordered another one.  In the second blood test, my white blood count had improved to a normal range!  I am so thankful to Whole30 for improving my health. 

I am a month and a half post Whole30 and have stuck pretty closely to the diet recommendations with an occasional glass of wine on the weekends.  I tried adding honey back in my diet for a few days but it made my face break out.  I also tried gluten once in the form of couscous, which made my hand break out into an eczema rash.  I highly recommend reintroducing foods one at a time in order to really see how they affect you.  This week, I decided to give up coffee and drink tea instead.  After doing a Whole30, I was surprised how easy it was to do.  Those of you reading this that are in the middle of your own Whole30 journey, keep up the good work!!  You can do it!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am now two & a half months post Whole30 & have been keeping to a Paleo diet.  I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 9 years ago and Whole30 motivated me to try to heal my thyroid.  It is working!!  My doctor just reduced my thyroid medication and wants to retest in another month.  Yay!

Archived