Starting 2/19

Flutist4

My name is Cassandra, and I live in the Indianapolis area.  I am a musician, as well as a mom w/a day job.  I am a cancer survivor and eat pretty healthy, especially in light of having a child with SLE Lupus.  However, I have noticed I am more sensitive to food in general lately and would like a chance to reset my body.  I enjoy jogging, nature, hiking, spending time with my daughters when I have them, and hanging out with my boyfriend.  I'm a real food advocate and looking forward to jumping in.  I have a big concert coming up, so I'm starting after that since I need to do some planning.  I cannot do nuts, nut milks, or nut butters, so I'm curious as to how that will play out with Whole30.  

Hey! I will also be starting the same day! I’m excited and nervous as well. I have an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis so I will be doing a combo of the whole 30 plus the paleo autoimmune protocol which means I’m even more limited in my foods. But I’m excited to see where this takes me!

Maya

Archived