Am I eating too much

Melmike

Winding up day 7 today. I feel like I should have already gained 20 pounds! How do I know if I’m eating too much?  Yes, I am familiar with the template. It’s a good thing I had my husband hide the scale in his workshop!

8255F5B1-F31B-4833-B7DC-4607A18426C9.jpeg

• Moderators

Based on the photo you've provided, it's a little hard to tell what you're eating... I see guacamole there and two sausages and some potato but not sure what the rest is... maybe an omlette stuffed with veggies?  If so, then you could probably cut it back to one sausage if you're also having a couple eggs. Fruit is recommended to be 0-2 fist sized servings a day and to not push veggies off your plate. I think I'd find it hard to eat that whole plate AND two servings of fruit but if you are finding that you're not feeling stuffed and you're going comfortably around 4-5 hours until your next meal then thats perfect for you.

Thanks for the reply! You are correct! A veggie stuffed omelet! One sausage (chicken apple) sliced in half. Potatoes.  I think I was so worried about getting hungry between meals that I just made SURE that wasn’t going to happen! From what I’ve read, snacking is not exactly encouraged.  I think I’ll try and pull in the reins a bit on my serving sizes.

Archived