Question about rotisserie chicken..

Soustekn

I’m on day 9 of whole30 and I have been reading all of my labels and making sure everything I eat is whole30 approved.

Tonight my husband pick up a plain rotisserie chicken and I was so hungry, I assumed it was okay to eat since it was plain.  After I ate I felt like I needed to make sure it was okay.  I read on the label it has rice flour in it, I never eat the skin on the chicken and I did not tonight. I didn’t eat much maybe 1 cup.  I really don’t want to start over because I have invested quite a bit of time and money into everything for whole30.  However, I do want to do this right.  Any input on what I should do?

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Soustekn said:

I’m on day 9 of whole30 and I have been reading all of my labels and making sure everything I eat is whole30 approved.

Tonight my husband pick up a plain rotisserie chicken and I was so hungry, I assumed it was okay to eat since it was plain.  After I ate I felt like I needed to make sure it was okay.  I read on the label it has rice flour in it, I never eat the skin on the chicken and I did not tonight. I didn’t eat much maybe 1 cup.  I really don’t want to start over because I have invested quite a bit of time and money into everything for whole30.  However, I do want to do this right.  Any input on what I should do?

Our recommendation is always to start over... the time and money that you invested isn't gone to waste just because of a mistake.  Please read the article linked in my signature below titled 'do i really need to start over' and you can make the decision for yourself.  If I was you, I might do a Whole39 - kind of like starting over, not so much with the count :) 

Archived