Starting tomorrow! Would love an accountability buddy!

tinyhands75

Hi! I could be your accountability partner. I started about a week ago and am doing really well. I tried the Palo for 1 1/2 years and failed many times. I learned something from all those failures and am more committed this time. If you'd like to check in with me, let me know.

Sincerely,

Catherine

Catherine,

I’d love it!  How are you doing so far?  I’m working out what to eat for the next week.  I don’t mind having the same breakfast and lunch for the whole week, so I can batch cook those.  It’s the dinners I’m having a problem with.  My son and husband are not doing this with me so either I make something just for me and something for them or they add to whatever dinner I cook.

Hello!

Sorry, I don't know your name. We have a lot in common. My husband and two children are not doing it with me, either. I'm also vegetarian which makes it really hard. I'm only eating eggs for protein. I'm also not losing any weight. I have about 30 lbs. to lose. I exercise on a stationary bike about one hour a day, sometimes more. I think I'm eating too much fruit (dates). What I read was that it takes a while to lose weight on this diet, because the weight lost is actual fat. My email is [email protected]. I'm not sure why your reply didn't go to my email. I'm looking forward to chatting and learning from you! We can learn from each other.

Archived