Yoga&Whole30

Ok health-wise to eat 4 eggs per day?

I am on Day 11 and am wondering if it's ok health-wise to eat 4 eggs per day...both during and after the Whole30? I buy Vital Farms to get the best quality possible. I've heard so much contradicting info on eggs and just want to make sure I'm not doing my body any damage in the long run. Thanks for your help!

It's fine, as long as you don't have any allergies or sensitivities to them. There are a lot of past discussions of this, if you Google Whole30 eggs. Here's one such discussion with some links to articles about eggs and cholesterol, if that's your concern:   https://forum.whole30.com/topic/29972-how-many-eggs-is-too-many-eggs/?page=2

Interesting concern! I want to do a Vegetarian/vegan version myself and am doing the prep of learning about this diet before I commit. I was wondering where a lot of my protein would come from since legumes are not allowed. Nuts could work as well. I don't tend to eat a lot of eggs but I know a farm nearby, that I like because of how well the chickens are treated, where I can source them and I also have a friend with Hens though she doesn't make a business of it.

Nuts aren't going to be your best source of protein as they can be really gut disruptive and have an imbalanced Omega 3-6 ratio... our recommendation is for people to limit nuts to a closed handful every other day at most... obviously this is going to be different for you if you're not eating standard protein sources but just keep it in mind because regardless of the reason you eat the nuts, they're still nuts that can cause bloating, digestive upset etc...

It sounds like you're willing to eat eggs which is great and it sounds like the farm near you is a good option!