Day 2 - Which day should I save my special meal for?

ErinP

I am on Day 2 of my first ever Whole30, so I'm still learning how this works.  Yesterday, to be honest, was awful (sugar withdrawals and feeling extremely cranky/depressed).  But I'm still here and I didn't give up!  I want to save a meal at Chipotle (salad with meat, guac, and pico only) for when I need it the most.  Based on your experience (and i know it's different for everyone), which day will that be?

Historically days 9,10 & 11 are pretty tough and when most people give up. That said not everyone finds it that tough once they get into the swing of things.

Instead of focusing on a day that you might find tough how about re-framing it and use this 'special meal' once you get through those days so you have something to focus on during the tough times?

Just a thought... <shrug>

2 hours ago, ErinP said:

I am on Day 2 of my first ever Whole30, so I'm still learning how this works.  Yesterday, to be honest, was awful (sugar withdrawals and feeling extremely cranky/depressed).  But I'm still here and I didn't give up!  I want to save a meal at Chipotle (salad with meat, guac, and pico only) for when I need it the most.  Based on your experience (and i know it's different for everyone), which day will that be?

Remember that only the carnitas is w30 compliant at Chipotle - and check to make sure they aren't using the non-compliant oils that they use for the other meats :) Check back in when you've made it through your hardest days!!

Archived