Day 10! Headachey and recently dumped but fine

kittenhiccups

Yeah you heard me, I got dumped in the middle of my whole30. I am pleased to report I didn't feel the need to eat a pizza or a bag of chips about it.

So far I have found the program pretty easy. I'm doing it to see if and how my diet affects my mental health, particularly my depression.

I've been headachey the last couple days. I just read some forums where people were saying this can be caused by a lack of salt?! Which makes sense in a weird way! I've also kind of um. Quadrupled my caffeine intake recently.

I'm a full-time student, in culinary school. Yup. Culinary school. I made a whole 3-layer cake with French buttercream and chocolate filigree the other day, and didn't eat so much as a crumb. Same with matzo ball soup. I'm really proud of myself for what I've done whole30-wise so far and I'm prepared for it to get more difficult in school but I know I can do it!!

Kudos to you for not straying because of the breakup! I am so sorry! That really blows! I usually always do a W30 reset when I feel my emotional dependancy to food has gone beyond my control, so I applaud you! Onve you get through this, the reward of knowing that you are in control of all your actions makes you feel like a queen! Carry on your Highness! 

Archived