Advil (ibuprofen)

peak

Not sure if this has been brought up... tried perusing the many pages in this sub-forum (kinda' wish there was a "search forum" feature.) I scanned the "Official Guide" sub-forum and the supplements article to no avail.

Anyway, Advil list among it inactive ingredients as follows:

acetylated monoglycerides, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, synthetic iron oxide, titanium dioxide, white wax

I have bolded the obvious concerns and there are probably minuscule amounts, but in true compliance, I am curious what members here think and if it has been discussed.

Thanks-  frank.

Thanks for the reply.  I did not think it would be an issue and I think I recall reading somewhere that doctors advice which should be followed takes precedence over W30 .  I take Advil not because of doctor recommendations but moreso self-medicated for the aches and strains that happen from activity.

I am hoping that by doing the W30 that I will shed some pounds and activity will not induce soreness that I experience.   I am sure reducing Advil would be a good thing... I probably take 600mg (3 capsules)  3 to 4 times a week.

Archived