No Cow Bars

scmortimer19

Can I have No Cow Bars? The lemon meringue flavor ingredient list is: protein blend (brown rice protein, pea protein), isomalto-oligosaccharides, glycerine, almonds, palm oil, cocoa butter, natural flavor, salt, erythritol, citric acid, water, monk fruit, stevia extract. They are Whole Life Challenge compliant. Gluten, soy, and dairy free. I have looked at a few lists of compliant protein bars but can't find any on this bar. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, scmortimer19 said:

Can I have No Cow Bars? The lemon meringue flavor ingredient list is: protein blend (brown rice protein, pea protein), isomalto-oligosaccharides, glycerine, almonds, palm oil, cocoa butter, natural flavor, salt, erythritol, citric acid, water, monk fruit, stevia extract. They are Whole Life Challenge compliant. Gluten, soy, and dairy free. I have looked at a few lists of compliant protein bars but can't find any on this bar. 

Have you read the rules of this program? If not, they are linked in my signature below. I've bolded the ingredients that would render this bar non-compliant.

5 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

Have you read the rules of this program? If not, they are linked in my signature below. I've bolded the ingredients that would render this bar non-compliant.

I have read the rules, I was just unsure about a few of the ingredients so I figured it would be easier to ask about the bar than about each individual ingredient. Anyways, thanks!

Archived