Nonstop headache after botched reintroduction

LauraKWWU

Hello,

I had a greatly successful Whole30, ending on 2/13/18 (my second). On Valentine's Day and the days following, I ruined the reintroduction phase by not spacing out the reintroduction of different food groups. By the end of the week (2/16 and 2/17) I needed a mid-day nap and felt like I had no energy to get through the day. I decided to go back on Whole30 to fix what I did, but I've had a nonstop headache (pretty much ever since 2/14.. almost two weeks now) that is not responding to medication. Will this go away? I'm considering going to the doctor. I did not experience any of these symptoms on my previous Whole30. 

Thanks!!

Yeah, I'd take a trip to the Doctor. A headache that isn't responding to meds needs to be looked into. It *could* be food related, but if it's not responding to meds it could be something else...

I assume you're not eating anything regularly that you weren't eating before, and that you are still salting foods, eating template meals, drinking adequate water etc.?

I was testing out some off-plan items until a few days ago when I realized the headache wasn't going away and I decided to go back on Whole30 and try to redo the reintroduction phase. Since then, its been 3-4 days (regular meals, salt, lots of water) and I still have the headache! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

4 hours ago, LauraKWWU said:

I was testing out some off-plan items until a few days ago when I realized the headache wasn't going away

Then it could well be linked to something you've eaten. Best to keep that appointment though, just in case...

Archived