Lindsh1214

Hi!

My name is Lindsey and I will starting this program March 12th. I have been struggling with food intolerance and stomach issues for some time now and just need to try something to help it all heal. Hoping this will work and help me create an amazing healthy lifestyle!

Hi Lindsey! I'm Liz. I started yesterday 2/28, first time. I'm doing whole30 to try to get into better eating habits and to education myself on the "real deal" of food. I also have some food intolerances -- nothing major but enough to cause discomfort. I've gained confidence in everything I've read that W30 not only helps but is restorative! 

Hi Lindsey.  I am planning to begin on March 12th as well.  I tried Round 1 last June but did not complete - ended up consciously deciding to end the round on day 18 or so.  During that time I noticed great improvement with my stomach issues, had better sleep, better skin, etc.  I am extremely excited to get back into this!  

BTW - Go Big Red!  Hubs and I currently live in WV but are getting ready to move back to NE.  :)

Archived