Day1!!

AndrewsLynn9

Hi all! Lynn here from TN. 

Day 1 of my first Whoke30 and I’ve just eaten my first breakfast in maybe years? I’m so full! LOL. So excited to finally be getting started. Lunch and dinner already prepped and packed because I bowl on Thursdays after work and let’s just say there isn’t much I could eat at the alley. 

Looking forward to getting to know now my fellow travelers! We got this!

On 3/1/2018 at 7:30 AM, AndrewsLynn9 said:

Hi all! Lynn here from TN. 

Day 1 of my first Whoke30 and I’ve just eaten my first breakfast in maybe years? I’m so full! LOL. So excited to finally be getting started. Lunch and dinner already prepped and packed because I bowl on Thursdays after work and let’s just say there isn’t much I could eat at the alley. 

Looking forward to getting to know now my fellow travelers! We got this!

Hi Lynn, Liz from NY. Today, 3/4, is Day 5. I must say that I'm doing OK. I made a couple mistakes on day 1 & 2 -- Ate a bag of kale chips after reading that no chips are OK. Also ate pistachios like popcorn LOL.  Hope you're doing well.  Would love to hear about your experience so far! 

Glad to here!  I'm doing ok as well, just trying to plan meals for the next to day as NY is getting a Blizzard! Snow storms are different during W30 because I'm not shopping for the typical "storm food aka comfort food"! It's all good though.... definitely confidence building! Hope you have a good W30 day! 

Archived