Round 2 Immedietely

Toni Bass

Hello All, 

This is the first time I have posted in here. I just completed Day 24 of my first ever Whole 30 cycle. So here goes my fear, babble, confusion rant, lol. I will admit here I am 29 years old, 5'4" and my starting weight was 286.6, I was at the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I was bingeing on fast food sometimes 3x a day and always eating out. If i had to guess my daily caloric intake was 5000+. I'm a cardiac register nurse in a hospital, I know hypocrisy right. Well i finally reached my breaking point of being sore, tired, depressed, angry, moody, broke, nasty skin, no sleep, no focus, pain and just miserable. I'm too young to be feeling so immobile at work and after work, I plan to be in this career for 20 plus more years and the way i was headed I was going to be a patient soon. I've been single since I was divorced at 23 and I feel my weight is a huge factor and loneliness has set in hard. So my aunt mentioned this and how her and my uncle saw great results. I felt i needed something tough and strict, something to complete do a 180 with, I've tried other things in the past and I would sabotage myself the second the scale didn't show as much weight loss at the week before, then proceed to gain everything back, plus more. That's long story short....fast forward to today Day 24, I feel freakin amazing, my skin is so clear, i have no dandruff, I'm not nearly as sore after a 13 hours shift and I can see small physical changes. However I don't feel prepared for reintroduction. I'm obese and very unhealthy and still have major cravings and want to binge, i feel i need more tough strict love before i'm released into the "normal" world, lol.  I was thinking about doing a round 2 immediately. What are the thoughts or feelings about this? Is there a reasoning that this may be frowned upon or detrimental to my overall health transformation. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thank you.  

Toni :) 

Archived