Bloated

Evening .... I suffer from being bloated after each meal and hoped that this would help .... only on day Six and loving it but still get bloated (to the point of looking six months pregnant which for a man isn’t a good look) has anyone else come across this and does this diet help longer term as I appreciate my body is still adjusting ... thanks

Hey @Sparks15 & welcome to the forum

Bloating is generally a sign that something you are eating does not agree with you, and there are a whole host of compliant offenders. Can you give us a run down of what you have eaten over the past 3-4 days providing speciifics on veg types so that we are better equipped to help you troubleshoot...?

Proteins... Chicken, Steak, Nitrate free Bacon, Prawns

Veg : Peppers, Mushrooms, Tomato, Onions, Asparagus, Carrots, Broccoli, Srouts, Parsnip, Swede

Eggs

Potatoes only a little in past two days (I think this is the issue)

Used Ghee and Olive Oil 

Spices for curry

Lime/Lemon/Mint in a jug to flavour water 

Think that’s the 6 days worth  tried to get organic veg and eggs where I could 

Marc

High FODMAP veg can cause bloating to those sensitive to them, and you're eating quite a few, especially if your meals are repetitive... mushrooms, onions, broccoli, sprouts.... 

Save for the mushrooms all of the above are also cruciferous veg which can be problematic on their own, so there's kind of a double whammy going on here, and if any are raw then :wacko:

Switch it up a little, exclude the above & see how you go....

Hope this helps!

Archived