Canned Tomatoes, Tomato Paste....

Terrica

I have not been able to locate any canned tomatoes...diced tomatoes, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes....that do not contain sugar.  I've looked at my local Walmart and online at Thrive, but they all contain sugar.  I wanted to make whole30 ketchup and needed tomato paste and want to make tomato sauce.  I can find plenty of organic, but they all have sugar.  Anyone had any luck locating any canned tomatoes without sugar?

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Terrica said:

I have not been able to locate any canned tomatoes...diced tomatoes, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes....that do not contain sugar.  I've looked at my local Walmart and online at Thrive, but they all contain sugar.  I wanted to make whole30 ketchup and needed tomato paste and want to make tomato sauce.  I can find plenty of organic, but they all have sugar.  Anyone had any luck locating any canned tomatoes without sugar?

All fruits and vegetables have naturally ocurring sugar.  This is fine.  It's ADDED sugar that is not fine so as long as the ingredient list is compliant, the product is fine.  Ignore the nutrition panel :)

Archived