Starting Whole 30

wcreasy920

Hello Everyone, My name is Whitney and I'm beginning the Whole30 on Monday, March 12. I'm feeling like I have some systemic inflammation and I need a reset of my body and to learn what foods work for me and what foods don't. Here's my biggest challenge. I work a full-time job and I have two foster kiddos that are toddlers...so basically another full-time job. I need your hacks for feeding them and taking care of all of my responsibilities without losing my mind!

• Administrators

Hi @wcreasy920 - welcome! There are tonnes of members that work and have kids, this has been discussed endlessly. Check out the Kids section of the forum. You could also google "Whole30 pack and go" "Whole30 meal prep" etc. Google is the best way to search the forum. If you put "Whole30" in front of your question, almost always forum results will be returned first. There has been TONNES of discussion about all of these things that you can peruse, rather than us all typing it out again for you. Have a google and see what you can find! :) 

Archived