Today started day 16 of my whole 30. This is my third time doing whole 30 and I have never experienced the stomach pains I am having before. Sometimes it is followed by gas (which somewhat relieves the pain, but not completely) and sometimes it just persist without any relief. They can get so bad that it makes me just curl up in a ball, not able to do or focus on anything. Here's a rundown of what I've been eating...

Proteins- steak, 90/10 hamburger, chicken, pork loin, eggs, almonds as snacks

Fruits- clementines, pineapple, cantaloupe, bananas

Vegetables- broccoli, cauliflower rice (in small amounts), carrots, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, red potatoes, spinach, romaine lettuce, guacamole, onions (green and yellow), bell peppers

As snacks (not every day)- gogo squeeze applesauce, cashews with a small amount of fruit, epic bars

It's really hard to say. Is there anything you're eating now that is new for you, or that you're eating a lot more of than usual? If there is something like that, that's what I'd cut back on or even cut out for a week or so first. 

Nuts bother some people, so if you're having them every day, you could try cutting back on those. Broccoli and cauliflower are both notorious for causing gas and digestive distress in large quantities, especially if you eat them raw, but for some people even if they're well-cooked. You don't really mention portion sizes or how often you're eating them, but if you're having them every day, or eating lots of them at a time, it might be worth cutting them out for a few days and see if that helps.

If you don't already, I'd really recommend keeping a food journal, it doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something where you note what you eat, and if you have stomach pains, and maybe if you notice that the pain is worse or better or come up with a pain scale or something. You may be able to track down some kind of pattern that might help you figure out what foods are causing issues.

If this is continuing for several days, you really might want to talk to your doctor, just to rule out anything that isn't food-related. 

For now, be sure you're drinking plenty of water, and maybe see if a heating pad helps with the pain. Hot tea or broth might also help you feel better.

When I did my first whole30 last year, I found out tomatoes did the exact same thing (curled up in a ball in extreme pain). I basically cut them out of my diet, except for a few dips of salsa here and there. I also found out a heavy portion of almonds does the same thing. I'm fine with almond milk and a handful, but when I had anything over a handful, I was in extreme pain. If you get the pain again, really think about all you had an hour before. Mine was 30 minutes after I ate tomatoes. It's sad finding this out, because I LOVED tomatoes.

Good luck.

Thank you both for your insight! @Kristab I believe it was the almonds! I wasn't really eating them in excess, probably just a handful/day for a little extra protein and fat, but I have cut them out over the last 4 days and the stomach pains have vanished.