Freshly.Com Compliance

TJG

Has anyone used freshly.com and if so, have you found any compliant meals? I've look through the ingredients of the meal and think I may have found three complaint meals. I'm more looking for confirmation than anything else. Thank you for the help!

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, TJG said:

Has anyone used freshly.com and if so, have you found any compliant meals? I've look through the ingredients of the meal and think I may have found three complaint meals. I'm more looking for confirmation than anything else. Thank you for the help!

Hard to say unless you list the ingredients of the ones you think you've found. 

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, TJG said:

I just looked at all the ones that would even be remotely possible to be considered compliant and they all have honey, white wine, rice flour... so unless you see ones I didn't see, this company doesn't look like a fit.

3 hours ago, TJG said:

Are there any services that provide already cooked meals that are Whole30 compliant?

I am 10 days in on the W30 and I bought meals from True Fare.  TF offers already cooked meals that are compliant.

Because of my work schedule, this was the easiest way for me to step into the program.  It is not cheap compared to cooking and preparing on my own, but it gave me the peace of mind that I would not be without compliant food if I get home late.  I am cooking compliant meals on weekends and I plan on leftovers to break up the TF routine... but it is convenient and hassle-free. 

Archived