Hi!

So we are in the tail end of the Whole 30. Our last official day is Monday!  We want to do the reintroduction as accurate as possible to see if it helps with any of my husbands health issues.  He has mast cell disease.  From the book I read that you introduce one category at a time, wait 2 days then introduce another category and so on. So our plan was to introduce legumes Tuesday. 

Anyone have any good recommendations on how to do reintroduction best?  Helpful hints? After hearing how we have to do it and how we only get it for one day, my husband said it should be called the whole 30! 

Thanks for the help!

Kristen

Wow.  Yes.  I have. Most  people have read the book too but also asked for advice. That’s why there is a FORUM.  So far there has not been one person I’ve talked to who has done reintroduction after the whole 30. Everyone just goes back to normal.we are doing this for health reasons and would love to get it right as my husband has a pretty major disease this could help.  Just trying to go into it prepared.  And don’t want to mess it up.    I was just seeking advice. But I don’t think I need any from you.  Bye now.  

Ok now, I wasn't rude to you, I just asked you to be more specific. If you want to discuss something specific, let us know. But just saying "advice??" doesn't help. I can give you advice for how to slow roll if you need to really break out a dairy intro. I can tell you if certain side effects are normal. I can explain how much of something to eat during reintro. I need to know what you want to talk about. Don't forget that we are all volunteers so retyping the available resources here isn't the best use of our time.

We are here to help. Just let us know specifically what you want help with?

22 hours ago, KristenHolmes1125 said:

Thanks so much!  That you tube video was really helpful! 

Great.  I'm glad you enjoyed the Reintroduction Primer video.  It's been around for a couple of years, I thought you might like it.