Are there week to week meal plans?

Andrea Wilhelm

I’m new to this program as of yesterday! Been going through some reading trying to find something that tells me what to buy and what to cook. Are there only books available for this? And if so, which do I buy? I’m also not sure if I’m supposed to only eat certain amount of meals daily or do I eat when I’m hungry? 

• Moderators

Have you read through the rules and recommendations?  That's a good place to start.  In general we want you eating 3 meals a day based on the template and spaced 4-5 hours apart.

There are no week to week meal plans but there are some good resources on nomnompaleo and meljoulwan.com that you can use as they're both friends of the Whole30.  

I think there's a one week meal plan in the Whole30 book so if you were looking to buy a book, that one is a good mix of why, how to and recipes.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 8:50 AM, Justin Winn said:

We have created 2 complete Whole30 Meal plans. They are free and include compliant recipes and a shopping list for each week. Here is the URL to get them:

https://realsimplegood.com/rsg-whole30-meal-plans/

Justin I am using your meal plan and my husband and I are on day 2! I really appreciate everything you have done. The thrive kits are not available and so I can’t really get the list of what is in it. What do you recommend to purchase for staple pantry items. Is there any other kits you recommend? Also how do you recommend reheating leftovers? Microwave seems to ruin the taste. I couldn’t have done this the first time without what you have done with the meal plans. Not with health issues, kids, work and life. Your a hero to me! 

Archived