Start date March 14, 2018

kwlovesb

Hi, I'm Katherine, starting my third Whole30 today. Both times before I had awesome Whole30 buddies, this time I'm having to go solo. Eggs, beef, and avocado are not options for me due to food sensitivities, but there are plenty of other great Whole30 foods. (Just wish I had something that works like a binder as well as eggs! No salmon patties for me....) Here's to looking forward to tiger blood!

• Moderators

Have you googled AIP salmon patties? I'm sure someone has come up with something -- there are way too many people out there who can't have eggs, and salmon or tuna patties are popular make-ahead paleo foods. Or, if you search through the comments on this recipe, people report success just leaving the eggs out and being very careful when they flip them while cooking:  http://meljoulwan.com/2014/11/10/oven-fried-salmon-cakes/

• Administrators

For those salmon cakes, if you aren't needing "portable" food that you can eat with your hands, the salmon cake "batter" is really really good just spread onto a baking sheet and baked. Don't flatten it out too much so you still have some peaks/texture and you'll get some crispy bits. Then just eat it more like a hash over salad or veggies or what have you. 

Archived