Starting on 3.19.2018 Is Anyone else?

Lexdemedici

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will committo start Monday also. Been way off track since Thankgiving. Hubby andI have completed 2 whole 30s last year but we also started twice and did not last a week. So onwrd and upward. I also can only walk for exercise right now as a dislocated my shoulder and can really pick anything up,just started PT

I started today, March 17th! I wrote a long intro post (“Annika eats & muses”) in the “Your Whole30 Log” section, where I plan to log most days to keep me motivated and on track. I’ve bern mostly paleo/primal for several years, but still struggle with my sugar dragon and have control issues around tempting food. I’d love to be part of this group even though I’m a couple of days early!

I'm starting tomorrow as well :) I've started two other whole30s in the past, but I've never finished one.  I'm tired of not being in control of my eating, and I've planned this 30 day period so that I don't have any work trips during it, which is what threw me off both other times. Groceries are bought; food is prepped. I'm ready to go!

Sierra

Starting the 19th and pretty nervous. I'm not a vegetarian, but I would love a buddy or buddies! Tried this twice before and didn't make it, but I never reached out to others for help and support along the way. Hoping we can all help each other out over the next 30 days!

Hey everyone! 

I hope you're all doing well. I live in Italy, so it's start of day 2 here. Yesterday weekly pretty smoothly. Having everything prepped takes the guess work out of what I'm going to eat. I have felt a lot hungrier than normal, though. I think that's to be expected though, as my body isn't used to eating this way.

How's everyone else doing?

37 minutes ago, Free4ever said:

Yes! Day 2! I started on Monday as well..... feel tired as all get out! LOL! Cravings are FOR REAL!!

Haha I know what you're saying! I was in a meeting today, and the leader of the meeting brought in a box of Girl Scout cookies, opened them and put them on the table right in front of me. No one else at the table admitted to wanting any (although they periodically disappeared throughout the two breaks), so the cookies just sat there. I kept getting wafts of the smells of chocolate and peanut butter... But I reminded myself that the texture is waxy, and I don't really like Tagalongs. I white knuckled through, but, dude, the cravings were super distracting!

21 hours ago, JanineCammarata said:

Had a fantastic dinner with fish using the master recipe and adding in an Italian flair, plus sweet potatoes, butternut squash, onion, and potato roasted in the oven. I'm full, but recognize those cravings popping in! How is everyone feeling so far?

dinnerday1fish.jpg

Archived