Any New Mexican Whole30 Members?

Hope4Overcomers

1 hour ago, Hope4Overcomers said:

Yayyy! How far is Las Cruces from Albuquerque? I’m somewhat new to the state. Have you been on Whole30 long or before? So excited you are here! @Iza_c

1 hour ago, Hope4Overcomers said:

Yayyy! How far is Las Cruces from Albuquerque? I’m somewhat new to the state. Have you been on Whole30 long or before? So excited you are here! 

On 3/21/2018 at 9:09 PM, Hope4Overcomers said:

Yayyy! How far is Las Cruces from Albuquerque? I’m somewhat new to the state. Have you been on Whole30 long or before? So excited you are here! 

It’s about 3 hours south!! It’s my first time trying whole30! Barely on day 3! How about yourself? 

Definitely spend the day, or two, before planning and prepping meals!! I’ll admit, my second day was rough due to my allergies kicking my butt. I had a pretty bad dry cough late day 1 and when I woke up Day 2 my body was so ache-y and my head was in a fog. It could have been both allergies and the “hangover” stage but it kind of made me not have an appetite. However, I made myself still eat my 3 meals. Also, I know there’s a lot of useful information and resources here on the site, but I also purchased the 30-day guide. It breaks everything down in a simple way and has some recipes and cooking tips. Hope that helps! Good luck to you!! I’m very nervous for Easter weekend and having to avoid all the goodies :( 

Yayyyy! @AudreySuzy we know of at least 3 of us New Mexicans! You are now the Leader of the Pack, with the most experience! Smile! When are you starting up again or have you already?? Best wishes and thank you for checking in!! Hope to hear from you again. Keep us posted, so to speak! Cheers!

I'm trying to motivate myself to do it again in earnest in April. I am 80% compliant these days. I can't enough about meal prep. On Sundays I'll chop up 3-4 bags of veggies and cubed potatoes. They make for very easy weeknight dinners. (And breakfasts with an egg on top) :D

Archived