I want to make nutrition my career. Where do I start?

audeich

I completely my second whole 30 in January. And it’s clear, I want to make nutrition my life. I want to be certified as a nutritionist but don’t know where to begin.

I’m wondering if W30 has any recommended programs or resources for nutritionist certifications?

Thank you!

Audrey 

23 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

No, that's beyond the scope of this 30-day elimination program. 

Thank you ladyshanny.... but considering this forum is full of success stories and countless nutritionists, I bet there will be PLENTY of people with helpful advice. Also, I'm SURE I'm not the first one to have gone through this program to then realize how passionate they are about nutrition and wellness! Here's to staying open minded!

I'd like to become a certified nutritionist, and would like some advice on the best programs to pursue. Anyone have any helpful direction?

Audrey

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, audeich said:

Thank you ladyshanny.... but considering this forum is full of success stories and countless nutritionists, I bet there will be PLENTY of people with helpful advice. Also, I'm SURE I'm not the first one to have gone through this program to then realize how passionate they are about nutrition and wellness! Here's to staying open minded!

I'd like to become a certified nutritionist, and would like some advice on the best programs to pursue. Anyone have any helpful direction?

Audrey

I'm not sure where this forum is 'full of countless nutritionists'.  You would be best to start looking at programs and colleges in your own area that would suit your needs.  It's great that you want to make nutrition a career; this is an international forum and we have no way of knowing where you are and what is available in your area, what amount of money you're willing to spend etc.

You could become a Whole30 Certified Coach to start with - click the coaches tab at the top of this page to start.

Archived